Coinprism launched a week ago, most Bitcoin websites covered this news and users started many discussions around Colored Coins, Coinprism and Open Assets, if you missed them, we compiled the main ones for you below:
- Coindesk: Could This Holy Bitcoin Trinity Revive Colored Coins? – Author: Danny Bradbury – This article draws the current landscape of Colored Coins.
- Bitcoin Owl: Coinprism: first Bitcoin based Colored Coins web wallet that changes everything – Author: Ivan Raszl – Ivan wrote a thorough article, explaining what are Colored Coins, Coinprism, Open Assets, but also explaining how one can issue coins with Coinprism, and also the benefits and downsides of Colored Coins, as well as the next steps for Colored Coins.
- CoinTelegraph: Color Up: Coinprism, the First Colored Coins Wallet, Goes Live Live – Author: Sabina Laska – This article explains what Colored Coins are.
- CoinTelegraph: Coinprism and Open Assets: ‘Gateway Currencies Are Entirely Unnecessary’ – Author: Armand Tanzarian – You can read an interview of Flavien Charlon, the Coinprism founder.
- Bitcoin Magazine: Irish Company Unveils World’s First Colored Coins Web Wallet – Author: S.T. Andrews – Presentation of Coinprism and Open Assets.
- GeekTime: Colored Coins and Coinprism takes Bitcoin to a whole new level – Author: Ivan Raszl – Short overview on Colored Coins and Coinprism.
- Bitcoinist: Colored Coins launching officially through wallet Coinprism – Author: bitcoinist.net – Presentation of Coinprism and Open Assets.
There were also interesting discussions happening on Reddit, BitcoinTalk and the Coinprism forum:
- BitcoinTalk: Colored Coins and Coinprism takes Bitcoin to a whole new level
- Coinprism forum: forum.coinprism.com
- Reddit: Some real-life examples of Colored Coins.
- Reddit: coinprism.com – Coloredcoins are now live
- Reddit: Colored Coins are finally happening!
To finish, here is a nice illustration of colored coins by the CoinTelegraph: